image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

Looking back over 2012 (pt 1)

favorites of 2012

For the last three days of December, I’ll be reflecting back on a few defining and/or favorite moments of 2012.

When things change too fast

. . . Sometimes life changes too quickly. So you let things sit while you catch up. I hadn’t planned on going through it this week. . . .

I need a miracle

. . . But this sign was different. It said, “I need a miracle.” That was all. . . .

If I do it for you

. . . I’m beginning to question my logic. He said quit trying to be fair. Life isn’t fair. . . .

Who do you follow?

. . . Not a book. Not a doctrine. Not a religion. We sin. . . .

say something or keep quiet

. . . i pick up a rock
just a pebble of pride from my nearby pile
a gentle toss won’t do much damage. . . .

Look grace in the face

. . . A flippant little exchange between two people in a car, right? We laugh. Drive on. Forget about it. Uncaught. . . .

* * *

Looking back over 2012 (Part 2)

Looking back over 2012 (Part 3)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails