image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

What do you have to give?

So, being affectionately desirous of you, we were ready to share with you not only the gospel of God but also our own selves, because you had become very dear to us.
1 Thessalonians 2:8

I have nothing to give.

I don’t know if you ever feel this way, but sometimes I do. What do I have to give?

So I needed this shot in the arm from John Piper’s lesson on “We were eager to share with you our own souls.”

Here’s a partial list of things we as believers always have to give:

This is not a matter of personality. This is a matter of faith. Trust him, and give yourself.
~ JOHN PIPER

In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, “It is more blessed to give than to receive.”
Acts 20:35

* * *

What can you give today?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails