Or do you know how, but just have trouble staying on track?
My friend Katie has come to the rescue.
She’s put together a 15-minute-a-day eBible study that is beneficial for both new and mature Christians alike.
The first of the Focused15 series is being released digitally today on 1 Corinthians 13. (Available for the Kindle, Nook, and as a PDF download. Get the first chapter free.)
Reasons I like Focused15:
- It doesn’t tell you what to think—it’s a guide, not an answer key
- It links you to ample resources to dig through on your own
- It gives you a 5-day plan to meditate on the text
- It repeats the same few verses all week so you can drink deeply
- It’s short
- It’s cheap (just being honest!)
- It’s from Katie (originator of Do Not Depart), who is passionate about rightly dividing the Word
But my favorite reason?
It’s the goal:
“Remember, the goal of studying the Bible is not to get the right answer, but to connect with Him.”
So if you want to work Katie out of a job of writing studies (she recommends you do), you can learn to be self-feeder through Focused15. I’d also encourage you to get Katie and Lara’s book Savoring Living Water: How to have an effective quiet time.
* * *