image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

“Just as I Am”—it’s the only way you can come

One beauty of the Christian faith is you don’t have to clean yourself up to come. Actually, you CAN’T clean yourself up before you come.

Either you allow Christ to clean you up, or you stay messy.

Just as you are. That’s how you’re to come.

This hymn is old.
This chorus is new.
This message is timeless.

Just As I Am-Shaun Groves

Just as I Am
sung by Shaun Groves

Just as I am without one plea
But that Thy blood was shed for me
And that thou bidst me come to Thee
Oh Lamb of God I come I come

Just as I am though tossed about
With many a conflict, many a doubt
Fightings and fears within without
O Lamb of God I come I come

CHORUS:
O I come to the Son
Who can heal with His wounds
O I come to the Thief
Who has robbed every tomb
O I come to the Victor
My Life and my Love
O Lamb of God I come

Just as I am poor wretched blind
Sight riches healing of the mind
Yea all I need in Thee to find
O Lamb of God I come I come

CHORUS

Just as I am Thou will receive
Will welcome pardon cleanse relieve
Because Thy promise I believe
O Lamb of God I come I come

CHORUS

Hallelujah! God is with us!

CHORUS

* * *

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails