image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

Handpicked

What word do you choose?

In God’s heart, I am _______.

Today, I choose handpicked.

handpicked                       In God’s heart, I am handpicked.

Personally chosen.
You are too.

For His reasons.
Good, holy, perfect purposes.

Picked out of darkness.
Placed into light.

To celebrate in praise.
I do today.

For in His heart,
I am handpicked.

...He chose us in him before the foundation of the world,
that we should be holy and blameless before him.
Ephesians 1:4

You are a chosen race, a royal priesthood,
a holy nation, a people for his own possession,
that you may proclaim the excellencies of him
who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

1 Peter 2:9

But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob,
he who formed you, O Israel:
“Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name, you are mine.
Isaiah 43:1

* * *

What one word would you choose?

We’re sharing our words today at Bonnie’s.

FaithBarista_FreshJamBadgeG

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails