image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

Friday’s Fave Five

Five blessings from my week:

1. Turkey tips
IMG_0322-2As we delivered these Thanksgiving food boxes at the Rescue Mission on Monday, I got to talk to several families picking them up. One sweet lady gave me tips on cooking my own turkey and even offered her phone number if I needed to call her.

2. Flowers with attitudeshasta daisyThese two daisies still had the oomph to bloom here near the end of November. I love their tenacity to beat the odds.

3. Silly timesIMG_0336-1We didn’t both buy this dress (just me), but we had fun trying them on.

4. She made it for Thanksgiving after allIMG_0358-1Instead of today as planned, Morgan came home Wednesday instead. That brought me great Mama joy!

5. Cousin fun IMG_0393-1Watching these girls have fun (and sleep) together brought me fun too on Thanksgiving day, which also happened to be my birthday!

* * *

What have been your favorites this week?

10 comments:

Barbara H. said...

What a sweet lot of blessings this week! Love the family fun and togetherness. And hooray for those daisies!

Dorothy said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Lisa!

Love that red dress!

Becky said...

Beautiful pics!

One of my favorite things this week was seeing my sister's baby's ultrasound picture! What a joy!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Trisha said...

Such sweetness, Lisa!! Happy Birthday, too! :) You got the best present ever.

Brenda said...

Those dresses are kind of cute, especially with the sock ;)

Dont you love having your adult children home for the holidays?

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

Happy, happy birthday! Love that Mama happiness, too.

Sounds like you've had a great week.

Anonymous said...

Oh, happy birthday! Wonderful gifts on your special day with dear ones near by. You look great in that color dress ;-)

Faith said...

Happy Thanksgiving AND Happy Birthday....what an awesome list of family togetherness....love the pics!

Susanne said...

Well happy belated Birthday and Happy Thanksgiving to you! Looks like your plate was full of all sorts of blessings.

Willow said...

Happy happy Thanksgiving Birthday! Having your adult chldren home is wonderful (and so is going to the adult child's home).

I think Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails