image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

“Hold Us Together”—Then Sings My Soul Saturdays

By this all people will know that you are my disciples,
if you have love for one another.
John 13:35

I want to do this better.
I want to get this right.

I’ve been praying each Wednesday night with some brothers and a sister about how we can do this better as a church family.

But it has to start with me. And with you. 

And love will hold us together
Make us a shelter to weather the storm
And I'll be my brothers keeper
So the whole world will know that we're not alone

Do they know we’re His because we’re loving each other? 

 Hold Us Together
Matt Maher
LYRICS

It don't have a job
Don't pay your bills
Won't buy you a home
In Beverly Hills

Won't fix your life
In five easy steps
Ain't the law of the land 
Or the government
But it’s all you need...

CHORUS:
And love will hold us together
Make us a shelter to weather the storm
And I'll be my brothers keeper
So the whole world will know that we're not alone

It's waiting for you
Knockin' at your door
In the moment of truth
When your heart hits the floor
When you're on your knees 

CHORUS

BRIDGE:
This is the first day of the rest of your life
This is the first day of the rest of your life
'Cause even in the dark you can still see the light
It's gonna be alright, it’s gonna be alright

CHORUS
Then Sings My Soul Saturday

* * *

Click through the links at Amy’s for more songs to inspire you to love more today.

6 comments:

Hazel said...

Nice pick. And there are ideas for more listening at the beginning of the video.

Michelle said...

This is a new-to-me song. May we always remember to be our brother's keeper.

Pamela Scott said...

I love this song...great choice!!!

Mocha with Linda said...

They play this song a lot on KLOVE. Great lyrics.

Teacher Engineer said...

like this song;)nice nice nice!!!

Cathy said...

I really liked that. Thanks so much for sharing it. Blessings ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails