image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

“Lift Us Up to Fall”—Then Sings My Soul Saturdays

  1. Then Sings My Soul Saturday The confidence of waiting on Him
  2. The anticipation in holding up empty hands
  3. The exhilaration of rising up to fall at His feet

. . . are three reasons why I love this song
by Tenth Avenue North.

For more inspirational songs,
sing with us at Amy’s blog
for Then Sings My Soul Saturdays.

Lift Us Up To Fall
Tenth Avenue North
LYRICS

You move the earth
You hold the stars
Come move in us
Come hold our hearts
You send the rain
And life begins
So rain on us and reign within our lives again

CHORUS
We’re waiting here
Waiting for you God
With our hopes and fears
We come empty hands held out
Lord draw us near
Heal these broken hearts
And lift us up to fall before everything you are

You lift the sun into the sky
So lift us up
Open our eyes
To see your face
And what you’ve done
You took the nails to give us love
And we stand in awe before your throne
There’s nowhere else that we can go

CHORUS

Come O Come Emmanuel
Come Lord Here to dwell
Let all your children lift one voice

CHORUS

 

8 comments:

annies home said...

my teens would be very impressed great song

Peggy said...

Blessings Lisa...another lively one to lift us up and wait for the LORD!!! Great words! Love your 3 reasons for loving this song!!! Falling at His feet and adoring Him! Thank you for sharing this one by 10th Ave. N. May you have a blessed weekend and enJOY TSMSS!

Debbie Petras said...

Hi Lisa- I love how I get to listen to new songs on TSMSS. It's such fun to praise God with others like you. May you have a wonderful weekend.
Love you,
Debbie

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

I had never heard this before. It has wonderful lyrics!Beautiful Praise song !

Cathy said...

I've never heard this before. Good words.

Kay said...

I love this song - and all the other ones on this Tenth Avenue North CD - one of my favorite CDs of all time...

Mocha with Linda said...

I've not heard this song before. Wonderful lyrics.

Cathy said...

A very pretty song, Lisa, thanks for sharing it. Blessings ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails