image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

“Breathe in Me”—Then Sings My Soul Saturdays

Then Sings My Soul Saturday I like every single song on Aaron Shust’s CD Take Over, including Live to Lose, To God Alone, and Rest in the Arms, which I received as a sweet and personal blessing on Wednesday (thanks, Central singers).

Breathe in Me is another favorite that I was reminded of this week (thanks, Kay), so enjoy it below.

I’ve been extra blessed this week to experience the Breath of God moving through me, by His breathing through so many of His people and through so many avenues. Quite incredible.

May you also be aware of the Lord’s presence in your circumstances today.

For more inspirational music, sing through the links at Amy’s blog.



Breathe in Me
LYRICS

Verse 1:
Mercy in your tender mercy
Look on me (x2)
Frailty even in my frailty
Welcome me (x2)

Bridge:
Father this my invocation that you would come and lead me once again

Chorus:
Breathe in me Breath of God
Mend in me this wounded heart
That I may know you’ve made your peace with me
Breathe in me

Verse 2:
Burden take away this burden
Set me free (x2)
Calling I have heard you calling
Out for me you shout for me

Bridge 2:
Father this my invocation that you would come and lead me once again
And I know you will hear my pleading and you will find me ever once again

(Chorus)

Verse 3:
Empty empty
Fill me Father fill me
Empty I am empty
Won’t you fill me once again

(Chorus)

Grateful I’m forever grateful

2010: Year of Breathing Deep

7 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

I love TSMSS because I get to hear new songs like this one. Thanks Lisa for sharing this. I never even heard of Aaron. I guess I must be out of it; LOL. But the words say so much to my heart and I thank you for that.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Peggy said...

Blessings Lisa...ohhh thanks & amen for this song of Aaron to remind us...I'm so grateful! May the Breathe of God breathe on us, free us and lead us!

May He empty us daily so He can fill us! Such beauty in these words yet all of Aaron's songs are like this, deep and meaningful! Bless you for blessing us with this choice today! EnJOY TSMSS! Thanks for your blessing on us for whatever our circumstance, I receive it.

Kay said...

I'm glad this song has been a blessing to you this week. I know it has helped my heart in many ways. I really love verse 2 and pray that God will ease your burdens through this very hard time. Praying for you...

Hazel said...

Like Debbie, TSMSS is also where I get to know songs I've never heard before from well updated participants. Thank you, Lisa for sharing the lyrics as well. I'm a fan of 'subtitles' besides carrying a few burdens myself.

Mocha with Linda said...

Lots of new songs this week that I haven't heard before. Thanks for sharing this, Lisa!

Cathy said...

That is very pretty, Lisa, thanks so much for sharing it.

seesawfaith said...

What a beautiful song. A true blessing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails