image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

Fully paid with free delivery now

. . . I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.
John 10:10

~ *~ * ~ * ~ *

Are we in debt?

One of the best kept secrets among Christians today is this: Jesus paid it all.

I mean all.

He not only purchased your forgiveness of sins and your  ticket to heaven, He purchased every blessing and every answer to prayer you will ever receive.

Every one of them - no exceptions.
JERRY BRIDGES, Transforming Grace

I used to think being saved only meant I’d live in heaven when I died.
Thank you very much.
Until then, I’d pay as I go. 

But I was wrong.

There is no charge.
His gifts are grace not just for later.
They’ve already begun in the now.

I know because I live and breathe them.
Gifts created specifically for me.
Paid for by him.
Delivered free of charge in this moment. 
In this place.

That’s pure goodness.
Pure grace.
Pure Jesus.

~ *~ * ~ * ~ *

It’s Day 5 of . . .

31-Days-of-Grace_LisaNotes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails