image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

The difference is Grace

i'll-take-grace

C. S. Lewis walked into a room where some of his friends had been having a discussion for several hours. He asked what they were talking about.

They said, “We have been discussing what makes Christianity different than all other religions.”

C. S. Lewis said, “That’s easy. It’s grace.” And he walked out of the room.

He was right.

A single word captures the difference between Christianity and all other religions.

Grace.
     ~ Joe Coffey, Bob Bevington, Red Like Blood

I’ve seen Grace.
I’ve felt Grace.
I’ve been touched by Grace.

Now, nothing else will do.
It’s Christ or nothing.
I’ll take Grace.

He’s everything.

As for you, O LORD, you will not restrain your mercy from me;
your steadfast love and your faithfulness will ever preserve me!
Psalm 40:11

* * *

RELATED:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails