image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

I want to be a mirror

Imago DeiSo God created man in his own image,
in the image of God he created him;
male and female he created them.
Genesis 1:27mirror camera

I don’t do it well.
But it is my goal.

I want to be a mirror.    

Of His image.

I want to reflect more of Him.

Conformed to the image of His Son (Romans 8:29).

All of us, then, reflect the glory of the Lord with uncovered faces; and that same glory, coming from the Lord, who is the Spirit, transforms us into his likeness in an ever greater degree of glory.
2 Corinthians 3:18 (GNB)

I don’t want to see me.

I want to see Him.

* * *

For more visual interpretations of me, visit our friends at Jane’s.

1 comment:

Debbie Petras said...

How thankful I am that our heavenly Father sees Jesus when He looks at us. His righteousness covers me. It doesn't get any better. But in the meantime, we must deal with our humanness and submit ourselves daily to His pruning.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails