image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

“Always Enough”—Then Sings My Soul Saturdays

Then Sings My Soul Saturday Sometimes we think we need a little more of this, a little more of that, then we’ll be happy. 

Not so. We’re just fooling ourselves. 

It’s got to be Jesus or nothing.

I need to be reminded of this often. Casting Crowns in concert reminded me of it again last Thursday. 

He’s always enough, always enough.

* * *



Always Enough
Casting Crowns 
Lyrics 

In the dry and weary land
Lord, You are the rain
In a sea of shattered ones
Your love comes rushing in

You hold the world within Your hands
And see each tear that falls
Through every fire and every storm
You're always enough, always enough 

CHORUS:
Your love is peace to the broken
Faith for the widow
Hope for the orphan
Strength for the weak
Your love is the anthem of nations
Rings out through the ages
And You're always enough for me 

In the watches of the night
Lord, You are my song
Hope is in the morning light
Your love shines like the dawn 

You keep my heart in perfect peace
My life is in Your hands
When confusion hides my way
You're always enough, always enough 

CHORUS

I rejoice for my Savior reigns 
I rejoice for He lives in me
God on high, He has set me free
And worthy is the LORD

CHORUS

I rejoice for my Savior reigns 
I rejoice for He lives in me
God on high, He has set me free
And worthy is the LORD

In the dry and weary land
Lord, You are the rain

9 comments:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

He lives and He has set me free!

Praise the Lord,
Elizabeth

Thena said...

I don't think I have ever heard this one.
Another reminder to trust in Him and it will all work out.
Have a blessed weekend.

Debbie Petras said...

He is always enough for me! I need to be reminded of this at times though when my flesh gets in the way and tries to be satisfied in other ways. He is enough for me ...

Have a blessed week Lisa.

Blessings and love to you,
Debbie

Karen said...

I love Casting Crowns but this one is new to me. Awesome lyrics! Thank you and bless you.

Momrempel said...

I love Casting Crowns but not heard this one. Thanks for posting!

Peggy said...

Blessings Lisa...He is our sufficiency! HE IS ENOUGH ALWAYS! I love this new song from Casting Crown! I shared it in January and the words have just been an outpouring of His Living Water and love over me! I REJOICE and I'm so grateful that He lives in me and always enough for me. I clung to many songs like these to keep me...

Rejoicing and lifting my arms & head in PRAISE!
Thanks Lisa...He is so worthy! I needed a piece of His peace from this reminder. EnJOY TSMSS and
have a wonderful week with a heart in perfect peace in His presence! Comfort & strength!

(((hugs)))
Peggy

Mocha with Linda said...

I hadn't heard this CC song - beautiful. Why do we look elsewhere when Jesus is enough?!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for your blog!
I discovered you from a few days and I really like how you think- a new source of inspiration and devotion!
I like the music and the lyrics! This is awesome!!
God bless you, Lisa
In Christ,
Gabi

Anonymous said...

You really are a blessing
And have a heart that cares
All your time and your talents
You so willingly do share !

Gabi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails