This week’s Corner View is repurposed—show an item in your house that you’ve found another use for.
I received this pill box for Christmas. But instead of having medicines in it, it contained encouraging notes from my teenage daughter. The instructions were to open one whenever I needed some encouragement. I’ve tried to be patient and not open them all at once.
These are a few I’ve opened so far:
- You cook and clean for your family when you don’t want to
- You have unconditional love for me
- You are willing to help when you don’t feel like it
- You are very respectful
- You answer most of my millions of questions
- You are a “cool” person :-)
- You are a wonderful chauffeur
- You’re patient with me
I love my repurposed medicine box.
These words are more healing than any pills could ever be.
* * *
For more items that have been repurposed, visit the links at Jane’s.