image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

Curios—23

More Curios here
1. 5 ways to benefit from the Bible
James MacDonald goes into more detail on his blog, but here’s the gist:
             Read it. Question it. Plan it. Pray it. Share it.


2. When men are left alone


3. Bad can be good
Seth Godin writes about the “Fear of bad ideas

…Someone asked me where I get all my good ideas, explaining that it takes him a month or two to come up with one and I seem to have more than that. I asked him how many bad ideas he has every month. He paused and said, "None."

And there, you see, is the problem.


4. Status Quo Bias
“Simply put: most of us have a tendency to keep doing what we've been doing without giving it much thought.”

And the problem with this is… (read here).


5. For us?

When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, 
what is man that you are mindful of him,
and the son of man that you care for him?
Psalm 8:3-4

How big is our God? Watch this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails