image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

My Dream - Corner View

This week’s theme for Corner View is “My Dream.”
I’ll share two of my dreams.

(For more dreams around the world, visit the links at Jane’s site.)

My dream for my daughters:

O God, from my youth you have taught me,
and I still proclaim your wondrous deeds.
So even to old age and gray hairs, O God, do not forsake me,
until I proclaim your might to another generation,
your power to all those to come.

Psalm 71:17-18

my dreams I want my girls to live lives that glorify God. And to raise their children to do the same. And their children to do the same. And their children…

For me:
I’ve already passed from spiritual death to abundant life (John 5:24; 10:10). So now my goal is to keep my eyes focused on Jesus, to honor him til my physical death (Philippians 1:20-21).

The closing lines of this hymn “O Sacred Head, Now Wounded” reflect this dream:

O make me Thine forever, and should I fainting be,
Lord, let me never, never outlive my love to Thee.

o sacred head

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Lisa a very beautiful dream for your daughters. Have a golden day! xoxo
PS Oh dear, I'm really sorry I didn't realize I didn't have you on my corner view list. I just did my friend. xoxo

Bonnie said...

Great dreams !

urbaNiche said...

hey good luck with all your dreams...may they all come true!
thanks for dropping by

Cherry B said...

How pretty and what a nice dream! Love that their smiles are so big :)

districtdispatch.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails