image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

“What Can I Do” – Then Sings My Soul Saturday

Then Sings My Soul Saturday This is one of the newest songs that our church is going to learn. I’m excited.

When we look at what God has done, what can we say but, “Thank you!”

And when we look at who God is, what can we do but give him all that we are?

Listen to more songs of the week at Signs, Miracles and Wonders blog.

What Can I Do?
LYRICS

When I see the beauty
Of a sunset’s glory
Amazing artistry
Across the evening sky

When I feel the mystery
Of a distant galaxy
It awes and humbles me
To be loved by a God so high

CHORUS
What can I do but thank you
What can I do but give
My life to you
Hallelujah, hallelujah
What can I do but praise you
Every day make everything I do
A hallelujah, a hallelujah
Hallelujah

When I hear the story
Of a God of mercy
Who shared humanity
And suffered by our side

Of the cross they nailed you to
That could not hold you
Now you’re making all things new
By the power of your risen life

CHORUS

Paul Baloche & Graham Kendrick

11 comments:

Karen said...

Love this song! We heard it for the first time while we were at the Pepperdine Lectures this past May. The Zoe version is absolutely beautiful.

Hazel said...

A beautiful song. I wish there was something like this in the church I (sometimes) attend - a nice song to learn. It should be fun. Thanks for sharing.

MsRay said...

I agree, it is a beautiful song. As children of God, we have so much to be thankful for.

Brook said...

The video didn't want to play, so I googled the song and listened to it that way. What a wonderful song! I'll have to ask our worship arts pastor if he is going to bless us by teaching us this song in the future. :) Thanks for sharing!

Lynn Severance said...

What a glorious song and presentation, Lisa. I am going to post it on my FB page - will give you credit for my finding it.

I have really loved many of Graham Kendrick's songs/music over the years.

This is the kind of worship song that stays in one's head all day long.

Lisa notes... said...

Lynn: Yes, Graham Kendrick has given us such a wealth of great music over the years. One day I went to look up one of his songs and was overwhelmed at the vast number he had written. Very gifted.

Karen: Yes, the Zoe version is beautiful, too. But then I love almost everything Zoe does.

Mocha with Linda said...

What great words! Beautiful song.

Debbie Petras said...

"everyday make everything I do a hallelujah"
What great lyrics and melody. I never heard this song but I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing. I love TSMSS!

Blessings,
Debbie

annies home said...

Amen, what else can we do for all that he has done for us I have been blessed beyond belief

Cathy said...

A very pretty song of praise to the Lord ~

Anonymous said...

I have not heard that song yet. I loved watching the pictures with the video....what can I do?! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails