* We allow our daily concerns to turn into worry and therefore sin when our thoughts become focused on changing the future instead of doing our best to handle our present circumstances.
* Christians who worry believe God can redeem them, break the shackles of Satan, take them from hell to heaven, put them into His kingdom, and give them eternal life; but they just don’t think He can get them through the next couple of days. This is pretty ridiculous. We can believe God for the greater gift and then stumble and not believe Him for the lesser one.
* God promises not to allow anything to happen to us that will be too much for us to bear (1 Cor 10:13), to work out everything for our good in the end (Rom 8:28), and to “perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish” us in the midst of our suffering (1 Pet 5:10). ...Know that all your difficulties are within God’s purpose, and thank Him for His available power and promises.
* Do you ever think of God as being characterized by peace? In fact, He is peace. Whatever it is that He gives us, He has and He is. ...God is never stressed. He is never anxious. He never worries. He never doubts.
* Our concerns are productive when they lead to a sensible course of action, but not when they lead to anxiety.
More Anxious for Nothing