image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

Truth, Justice, and the American Way

Superman museumIf we considered ourselves superheroes, I’d say we visited our hometown yesterday: Metropolis. We toured our museum, saw the huge Superman statue, and stepped inside the phone booth. All in the name of Truth, Justice, and the American Way.

But for this American, if truth
be told, justice has not been served to my liking. I wanted my entire family on this trip, but a work schedule got in the way. It didn’t work out fairly. So we’re resorting to Plan B and are sharing our adventures together another way...

It’s not quite as interactive as having the real thing, but no doubt we’re still getting in our fair share of laughter together. Making the best with what you have seems pretty much the Gateway ArchAmerican way to me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails