image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

How many in a month?

Thomas Stanley says that the average millionaire reads one non-fiction book per month, while the average person hasn't read a non-fiction book since high school.

I don’t keep up with how many books I read. I lie somewhere between the average millionaire and the average person. But more valuable than the number is the quality of truth hidden in those books. And how that truth lines up with the Truth. I discover that God has a way of inserting himself into all kinds of writings, and if I'm diligent to look, he can be found.

I don’t anticipate ever becoming a millionaire regardless of how many books I read per month. But I do feel quite wealthy. The jewels to be mined are endless. God’s treasure hunt makes for a fascinating journey.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails