image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

Who is it for?

Why do you . . .

  • Do laundry?
  • Buy the wedding gift?
  • Drive across town for lunch?
  • Respond to the text?
  • Water the plants?
  • Get to work on time?
  • Pray with your kids?
  • Bite your tongue?
  • Check your email?
  • Put down your book?
  • Pick up your book?
  • Take a shower?
  • Kiss your husband?
  • Write a blog post?

All for Him?

Um, not all. Not yet.
But it’s the goal...

And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Colossians 3:17


All for You
Mikeschair
LYRICS

This time, this place is set apart
I stand amazed at who You are
I'm overcome by what You've done
Oh

I'm here right now, I need You now
I lift Your name above the doubt
This is my offering for You
For You

CHORUS:
'Cause it's all for You, all for You
Every heart will proclaim
Every tongue will shout Your praise
All for You, oh, oh, oh
All for You, oh, oh, oh

I leave my burden at Your feet
In You I find my victory
There is nothing You can't do
Oh

I'll live my life for your renown
I'll give it all and lay it down
'Cause I owe everything to You
To You

CHORUS

All will hear, all will see
Love came down and we are free
All will hear, all will see
Love came down and we are free

CHORUS

* * *

Offering it all to him.
I’m still working on that.
     You, too?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails