image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

He sings over His children

Are you ever too drained even to sing?

Isn’t it wonderful to know that even in those times, as in all times, He is singing over you? And loudly.

I’ve been reminded to: Listen.

I am.

”Come and be satisfied.”

The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save;
he will rejoice over you with gladness;
he will quiet you by his love;
he will exult over you with loud singing.
Zephaniah 3:17

Sing over Your Children_Matt MaherSing over Your Children
Matt Maher
LYRICS

I flirt with the world
It steals my love for You
My fear grips my faith
And I am left unmoved

Your gaze stops my heart
Your voice fills the dark
Your love is the spark that lights this life
So we rise

CHORUS: Out of the depths you cry
Come and be satisfied
Father, You sing
Father, You sing over Your children

You quiet the storm
Inside my shipwrecked soul
Your spirit will lead
It calls the wayward home

At the sound of Your name
Our sin is washed away
In Christ we're crucified
In You we die, in You we rise

CHORUS

Let us see through Your eyes
We are Your great delight
Father You sing
Father, You sing over Your children

And we're singing along
Your daughters and sons
We're singing Your song
We are Your children

CHORUS

Let us see through Your eyes
We are Your great delight
Father, You sing
Father, You sing over Your children

* * *

3 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

I love this song! And this is the first time I heard it. But it goes right along with the verse in Zephaniah. Everytime I read that Scripture, I smile.

Thanks for that Lisa!

Blessings and love,
Debbie

elizabeth said...

Love this song...first time I ever heard it. Thanks Lisa!

Michelle said...

Zephaniah 3:17 is one of my favorite Bible verses. Thanks
Love this song!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails