image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

“Without You”

And Moses said to him, “If your presence will not go with me, do not bring us up from here.”
Exodus 33:15

Some lines of a song grab me. Since the first night I heard these lyrics a few weeks ago, they cling.

If Your presence goes, I don't want to stay
If Your presence stays, I don't want to go

With him, all is well.
Without him, I don’t want to even think about it.
Without-You_Shane-and-Shane

Without You
Shane & Shane
LYRICS

I can walk through the storm
I can walk by faith when my sight is gone
Just as long as You are here with me

And I can gain everything
But what do I have if I don't have the King
Oh I need to know You're here with me

CHORUS:
Here I am, I'm calling out Father
Can You hear me, can You hear me
I don't want to go without You
Here I am, can You talk a little louder
So I can hear You, I want to hear You
I don't want to move without You

Even though I believe
You've taken up a home inside me & and You'll never leave
I still need to know You're here with me

CHORUS

If Your presence goes I don't want to stay
If Your presence stays I don't want to go
If Your presence goes I don't want to stay
If Your presence stays I don't want to go
I need You

CHORUS

* * *

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails