image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

Because He came, we can come

The countdown is unraveling.  
His comingit is near.

 advent calendar
Yet he came so long ago.
And in its fullness, his coming is still to be.

Because of His coming then, I come now. 
     To behold Him. 
          To adore Him.

 
advent-calendar2I come with my offering of praise.

My soul magnifies the Lord, 
and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, 
for he has looked on the humble estate of his servant.
       
Luke 1:46-48

I do not come alone. 
I come with friends.
I come with family.
 
We sing in exultation with the choirs of angels.

We are an offering of worship to our King
No one on earth deserves the praises that we sing
Jesus, may you receive the honor that you're due
O Lord, we bring an offering to you

Because He came, we can come.

For Him. . .
With Him. . .
In Him.

Let us. . .

Come.

* * *

Who are you coming to? Coming with?

edited from the archives

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails