image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

Watch the signs

immanuelMONDAY OF THE FOURTH WEEK OF ADVENT

Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Isaiah 7:14

I’m not one to believe God is writing private messages to me in the sand or showing his face in a taco, but I do believe that God has given all of us plenty of signs to believe that he is and that he loves us.

Where will you see Immanuel (“God-with-us”)?
How will you know he loves you?
How will you show you love him?

Be mindful of his signs to recognize Immanuel’s presence with you today.

* * *

2 comments:

Thoughts for the day said...

I really like that picture can I borrow it for a blog post?

Melissa said...

...showing his face in a taco. I nearly laughed out loud at that one! I agree (though I've had some pretty heavenly fish tacos before!)

Merry Christmas, friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails