image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

He plans it; He does it

What I’m memorizing:
O Lord, I will honor and praise your name, for you are my God; you do such wonderful things! You planned them long ago, and now you have accomplished them,  just as you said!
Isaiah 25:1 (LB)

Do you ever make grandiose plans? lists
For instance, a list of summer projects?

How often do your plans become reality?

I had a big list this summer.

  • Catch up on photo albums
  • Clean out the laundry room
  • Start and finish Jenna’s 9th and 10th grade scrapbooks
  • Sort through closets at my parents’ house
  • Transfer home videos to DVDs
  • etc., etc., etc.

Out of 16 things (good grief!), I completed 4 (none of those listed above). 

I’m so glad God is not like me!

If he says he’s going to do it, he does it.
If he plans it, it happens. And it’s all good.

Isn’t that a great reason to brag on him? 

More Memory Monday* * * 

Join us at Joanne’s for Memory Monday.

1 comment:

Young Wife said...

Amen! That is a great memory verse, by the way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails