image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

Reminders to give thanks (Nov 26 – Thanks)

November of Thanks 26 at 'Rebecca Writes' It comes up often: count your blessings.

I’m thankful to be surrounded by so many reminders to give thanks. I need them.

Sometimes I can sink into seeing the bad stuff, but the bad stuff is fleeting and massively outweighed by the good stuff, and I don’t need to dwell there.

So I’m appreciative today of my friends (in person and on-line) and family and church and Savior who send me subtle and not so subtle reminders to:

Rejoice always,
pray without ceasing,
give thanks in all circumstances;
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

HT to Debbie at Heart Choices for this poignant cartoon on her blog this week:

countyourblessings_niv

May you all have a blessed Thanksgiving!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails