image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

Lamentations 3:25-26 – Memory Monday

More Memory Monday Learned last week:
The LORD is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him. 
It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD.

. . . For the Lord will not cast off forever, but, though he cause grief, he will have compassion according to the abundance of his steadfast love.
Lamentations 3:25-26, 31-32

What do you expect from God? Do you watch for him? Does he show up in your everyday moments?

It is good to quietly and patiently anticipate victories in your life from his hand.

Even in the midst of discipline, know that he is loving you, and that the pain won’t last forever. His mercy knows no end.

* * *

Learning this week:
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 
Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 
I will be found by you,” declares the LORD.

Jeremiah 29:11-14a (NIV)

Are you memorizing something? It’s Memory Monday. Add your verses at Joanne’s blog.

1 comment:

Sandy@ Jesus and Dark Chocolate said...

I like how you ask, "does God show up in your everyday moments?" Good question, I think He does, but I am often too busy to notice! So thanks for a timely reminder! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails