image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

Getting better

“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” (Psalm 23:4 NIV)

[full article here]...So when others would ask me if I were getting “better,” I never knew how to answer. Did they really mean, “Are you less sad?”   ...Because the Perfect Guide leads us, we are getting “better.” Because the Lord is our shepherd, we have no lack--whether in times of plenty or in times of want, in times of pain or in times of no pain.

...Dear Lord, even in our pain, sometimes because of our pain, let us open our arms wide enough to accept Your presence with us. We are grateful we never walk this path alone.                                                        [continued]

chronic illness devotional rest ministries

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails