image map Home Favorites Reading About Contact

3 Blessings Journal

Because a lot can happen in a few days...

And God is good all the time.

1/5/09. Mon:
* Thanks for the peace I have about the procedure on Wed.
* Thanks for Thursday being here in 3 days because then it will all be in the past.

1/6/09. Tue:
* Thanks that Jeff is so willing and eager to take care of me and take up some of the slack at home.

1/8/09, Thu:
This day is here!
* Thanks that all went well yesterday—that part was a breeze.
* Thanks that I don’t have to think about it for another 5 years!

1/12/09. Mon:
* Thanks that I have no doctor appointments this week!

1/13/09. Tue:
* Thanks that Jeff went in to work early today so he could get off to meet me at the doctor’s office for my unexpected follow-up appointment.
* Thanks that I’ve still received (for the most part) Your peace about this whole thing.

1/14/09. Wed:
* Thanks that the doctor had such great bedside manner yesterday breaking the news to me about the cancer.
* Thanks that the cancer is supposedly all gone.
* Thanks that I can still praise You today, even in THIS body.

But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, "You are my God."
My times are in your hand.
~ Psalm 31:14,15a


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails